October 25, 2014
At a glance
Get account information, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and find locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your mobile phone.
Take advantage of the convenience of Mobile Banking. With our Mobile Banking service, you can have most of the conveniences of Internet Banking right on your mobile phone. There are three ways you can utilize this service:
Text banking can be used with any phone with SMS / Text capability. Text us to get balance information or activity of specified accounts.
Mobile browsing can be used with any phone that has internet capability. Go to www.legendsbk.mobi and get your internet banking information on your phone. Get account information, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and find locations all from the convenience of your Smartphone!
Mobile Application (Downloadable applications thru your phone, IPhone ®, Blackberry or Android ™)*
Smartphone users, this is for you! You can browse your phone applications, locate the Legends Bank application, download it and you have access to your account information as well as transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and find locations.
- Log in to your online banking account at www.legendsbk.com (or Register if you don’t already have an online banking account)
- Click on the “User Services” tab.
- Click on the “Mobile Enrollment” link and follow the prompts. A 6-digit numeric activation code is provided.
- A text message will be sent to your phone. Use your phone to activate the service using the activation code within 24 hours. You are now ready for text banking! If you ever delete the text string from the original message, just text 968-65.
- For Text Banking; simply enter commands to retrieve information. For example, type "B" for your balance or "H" for your history.
- For Mobile Browser Banking; follow the link provided in the text message. On the first site visit, you will be required to put in the activation code.
- For Mobile Application Banking; Visit your app store and download the free application. Once you download the icon, you will be required to put in your activation code the first time you use the application.
*Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for text messaging or internet access