January 29, 2015
At a glance
A secure, FDIC insured, interest bearing savings account.
- A variable interest rate that may change weekly, not tied to any index.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and paid each February, May, August and November.
- Withdrawals are generally limited to 6 per month.
- No maintaince fee if the account maintains an average daily balance during a month of over $100. Otherwise a monthly maintenance fee of $2.00 is imposed.
- An excess withdrawal fee of $1.00 is charged for each withdrawal in excess of 6 per month.