Get account information, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and find locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your mobile phone.
Take advantage of the convenience of Mobile Banking. With our Mobile Banking service, you can have most of the conveniences of Internet Banking right on your mobile phone. There are three ways you can utilize this service:
(Downloadable applications thru your phone, IPhone®, Blackberry or Android ™)*
Smartphone users, this is for you! You can browse your phone applications, locate the Legends Bank application, download it and you have access to your account information as well as transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and find locations.
For an Android phone, use the following link in your mobile browser to download the app:
Mobile browsing can be used with any phone that has internet capability.
Text banking can be used with any phone with SMS / Text capability. Text us to get balance information or activity of specified accounts.
- Register for an online banking account if you don’t already have one.
- For Mobile Application Banking: Visit your app store and download the free application on your device. Once you download the icon, the application will walk you through the device enrollment using your internet banking username and password.
- For Mobile Browser Banking: Using your internet browser on your Smartphone, go to www.legendsbk.mobi. Then the site will walk you through the device enrollment using your internet banking username and password.
- For Text Banking: Log in to your online banking account.
- Click on the Settings Icon
- Under banking services click on text banking
- Enter your 10 digit phone number
- A text message will be sent to your phone with a 6-digit numeric activation code. You are now ready for text banking.
- If you ever delete the text string from the original message, just text 201-500-2903
- For Text Banking; simply enter commands to retrieve information. For example, type “B” for your balance or “H” for your history.
*Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for text messaging or internet access